Friday, October 03, 2008

Speaking at SIEGE

Through a series of random last-minute circumstances, I'll be going down to Siege this weekend. In particular, I'll be running a session with Brenda called "Game Design Improv" which is a series of hands-on game design exercises inspired by our book.

In between sessions, I'll be hanging out with other developers and academics, and possibly meeting some fellow students in the online classes I'm taking. If you happen to be in the Atlanta area, feel free to track me down and say hi!

1 comment:

Brian Shurtleff said...

Glad to see you there.
Now hopefully you can remember the face that goes with this name. :)

The design improv was great fun, and much like an entire quarter I previously had with Brenda for Game Crit, but compressed into one insane sitting.

And last but not least, thanks for letting me and the other students sample some of your great game collection.